Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preparations to Leave for Israel


Time to make final preparations to head to Israel for the 18th World Maccabiah Games.

There will be over 5,000 athletes from over 60 countries participating in the 3rd largest sporting event in the world.

For those interested you can find out more at www.maccabiah.com I believe they will be posting videos and results of all of the events on that site.

Sent the final training schedule for the US soccer teams to Israel. We are going over ahead of the US Delegation to hold our training camp at Kfar Maccabiah.

I'm currently making and going through my packing lists for the 4 weeks that I'll be in Israel.

I'll try to keep you all informed as the "happenings" with me, my team (the US Jr. Girls) and the rest of the US Delegation.

No comments:

Post a Comment